Cutting Edge Strategies to Keep Your Patients Active and In the Game
Check out AOSSM and The FORUM’s Management of the Athlete’s Knee event recording in the eLearning Zone. The live meeting capture is yours to view at your convenience and contains recordings of the blended learning course including both recorded pre-work lecture presentations and recordings of the live course which focused on technique talks, case discussions, and surgical skills techniques. The course recording is $179 for members and $299 for non members.
- Understand indications and treatment options for
- Meniscus tears and ramp lesions, simple to complex
- OCD lesions and chondral pathology
- ACL pathologies, including tibial spine avulsions and ACL tears in skeletally immature athletes
- Patellofemoral instability and overload
- Understand the context of specific sports and level of involvement, as well as best practices for return to play
Schedule at a Glance
Are You Hurt or Are You Injured? Tips and pearls from an expert panel of team physicians on managing in-season injuries.
Lutul Farrow, MD
- Leah C. Brown, MD
- Alexis C. Colvin, MD
- Rachel M. Frank, MD
- Matthew Matava, MD